Effective web content needs a special style of writing.
People read differently on-screen. They scan, rather than read every word. They look for key words and phrases. Reading speeds tend to be a lot slower. Your choice of words, grammar and spelling are critical.
On top of this, a web has less effective space for text.
To create strong content that gets your message across, we use:
We offer three levels of specialist web copywriting, editing and proofreading services in partnership with GarnetLawson Communications:
- key words that gets your site noticed
- short, punchy sentences
- plain, jargon-free English
- clear, well-organised text which flows logically
- writing content and structure from scratch
- re-writing drafts to add impact and improve understanding
- checking text for grammar and spelling